This position has responsibility for all aspects of Connected Technologies (CT) APAC operating systems, business processes and IT services support. The role serves as the point all system operations.
• Operate, maintain, & enhance all aspects of CT system operations.
• Manages incident resolution with end-to-end ownership of trouble tickets with robust reporting and dashboard capabilities.
• Manages software deployments & executes post deployment monitoring& reporting.
• Manages a monitoring operations center (MOC) for CT devices and related backend systems.
• Develop best practices for all digital operation activities.
• Responsible for IT Effectiveness, establishing long-term process for improving CT IT organizational performance through consistently improving common processes.
• Manages resources for area of responsibility including succession planning, performance management, career development, compensation, training and development.
• Managing an effective process for communicating with Enterprise services & Support organization, IT & Functional Partners, SBU Business Leaders and ensuring key decisions are achieved and cascaded to all relevant parties
• Sponsors development and ensures compliance with process improvement techniques such as six sigma tools and IT policies and processes.
• Management experience and a respected, credible leader.
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
• Experience working with remote teams globally.
• Individual must be process and customer focused.
• Results driven with a positive can do attitude.
• Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills.
• Highly team oriented.
• Can operate effectively in global networks and across all ACS Functions, SBU’s and Enterprise IT organization.
• Demonstrated success in cross SBU / “Matrix” Leadership roles.
• Ability to apply situational management techniques
• Six Sigma / DFSS background, strong analytical skills
• Understanding of the Honeywell Operating System and lean principles.
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in related technology/business areas or equivalent work experience.