Reporting to the Material Supervisor, you would be responsible for after-sales spare parts support, core return and repair management activities.
- Control and manage customer core return, parts exchange, and repair activities including repair rebilling according to the agreed policy.
- Interface with operators/ repair facilitators, logistic partners, other company units and suppliers.
- Execute operational activities such as system receiving and initiating shipments of parts, preparing spreadsheets, graphics and reports, controls and monitors warranty terms on spare parts, prepares and follows-up in customer quotations, etc.
- Monitor open repair orders with suppliers and follow-up closely to ensure that they are returned within the stipulated timeframe.
- Follow up on the development of technical analysis, investigations of damage parts and action on disposition.
- Identify opportunities for optimisation and improvement in operational processes and activities.
- Embrace the EMBRAER Global Repair Program and Central Hub project, EMBRAER Values and Lean thinking attitude.
We are seeking an individual with a Diploma or Degree in Business Administration/ Engineering and has more than 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Has sound knowledge and experience with 3PL, inbound/ outbound processes, freight forwarders and customs
- Has experience in using SAP MM module and other related modules
- Knowledge of repair and warranty process in the aerospace environment would be an advantage
- Team player
- Diligent and conscientious in maintaining proper filing of all records
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Excel and MS Access, Lotus Notes and SAP