USfalcon, recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Reverse Engineer to work out of Newington, VA to provide engineering support and technical direction for operations of a highly technical or complex nature. Position requires advanced technical knowledge in all areas of network/application security, applications programming, reverse engineering, malware analysis, cryptographic algorithms and device driver development.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• 6+ years relevant professional experience, or a commensurate combination of education, training and experience, is required.
• 3+ years of experience in:
o Vulnerability research.
o C/C++ programming in contemporary Windows and Linux environments.
o User- and/or kernel-mode debuggers.
• Final Top Secret Clearance.
• Previous experience supporting DoD/government customers.
• Proficient in network monitoring/management systems familiarity.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong investigative drive.
• Self-motivated individuals.
• The ability to work under pressure and be flexible with their time.
• Ability to work autonomously, self-starter.
• Ability to prioritize and document tasks is a plus.
• Analyze executables and malicious files.
• Use tools and methodologies for detecting vulnerabilities in software.
• Provide network protocol analysis and data traffic analysis.
• Perform detailed analysis of network traffic to identify malicious activity.
• Perform detailed analysis of data hiding techniques.
• Reverse engineer and implement cryptographic algorithms.
• Reverse engineer and develop Windows kernel modules and device drivers.
• Additional duties as assigned