We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
We’re looking for outstanding Engineers who combine superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with our research teams. We’re looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
The PrimeAir team is seeking a Technical Program Manager with a strong delivery focus to own and execute large scale programs.
This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills and working with remote teams.
· 10+ years of relevant work experience in a hardware / software IT systems environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years experience engaging technical teams and manufacturing teams
· 5+ years experience managing remote teams and external partner
· Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· Design, manufacturing or systems test engineering experience in the Aerospace, Aviation, or Automotive industries
· Strong business judgment
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· An inspirational leader who can attract and retain top test engineering talent around the world