FARO is different:
FARO innovates and develops fascinating 3D measuring and documenting technology, which is widely used for many technologically advanced industries including the automotive, aerospace, architecture and engineering industries. We have also contributed to many innovative, exciting projects, such as F1, The Red Bull Sage project (extreme skydive), the restoration of archeological sites and many more.
Not everyone is fit for FARO and the challenging role – we are looking for: Natural self-motivated personalities with an empathetic mindset, looking for a challenging career within a dynamic workplace where you can influence your work and drive the business.
The position requires:
- Strong communication and presentation skills experienced in marketing communication activities.
- Strong can-do attitude flexible & dynamic characters, with strong “hands-on” operational abilities.
- Structure way of working and be able to prioritize.
- Be able to work independently and also act as assertive team player.
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Own the Marketing Communications strategy for the assigned country or cluster of countries, including all integrated communication channels, based on the high-level Faro go to Marketing strategy.
- Implement and drive marcom programs to continuously improve key metrics like Brand awareness, product preference, lead generation, campaign efficiency etc.
- Creating and managing events and seminar plans designed to increase product and generate leads
- Implement launch plans for new products in the assigned country with region-specific value propositions in close collaboration with Product Marketing and Product Management.
- Building and fostering relationships with industry associations, key regional influencers, publications and business partners
- Other Marcom activities.