DEIMOS Space is one of the leading companies in the Aerospace sector in Europe, with an extensive portfolio of projects and solutions employed at ESA and other agencies as well as by commercial partners. DEIMOS has remarkable expertise in Space activities, being Space one of the core business activities of the company since the company creation in 2001. Our expertise encompassess mission analysis and design, Guidance navigation and control, Ground Segment Systems, development of critical on-board software systems, Satellite Navigation Systems, Space Situational Awareness, etc. Furthermore DEIMOS has the ability to carry out space missions, such as leading our own missions: DEIMOS 1 flying since 2009, and DEIMOS-2, launched in mid 2014.
We offer the opportunity of developing a career in the aerospace sector in an international setup, with competitive conditions.
We are looking for engineers of any nationality wishing to work for us in Romania, with a university degree in any the following fields:
• Software engineering
• Telecommunications engineering
Or similar university degree.
The following skills are strictly mandatory:
• Good command of English.
• University degree in the above mentioned fields
• Availability for short term travels
• Capability to work in Romania
• Knowledge of the following technologies: C/C++ and/or Java over Unix/Linux
Ideally, the candidate should have at least 1 year of relevant experience. Nonetheless, applications from recent graduates with excellent academic results are welcome.
The following skills are desirable:
• Experience in any of the above mentioned fields, preferable in an industrial setup
• Experience in the implementation of mathematical algorithms
• Experience working in an international setup, preferably in the Space Domain.
• Availability for longer term collocations
• Knowledge of any of the following technologies
o Scripting languages
o SQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL)
o Design methodologies (UML, HOOD, etc)
o Development methodologies & standards (ECSS, PSS, ISO 9001, etc)
• Experience with Mission Planning Systems, Simulators and/or Earth Observation
• Experience in Validation of software