CAM system is at home in the world of tomorrow!
As a renowned partner for the industry when it comes to IT and engineering expertise, we are en route in the creative outerspace and provide limitless horizons for creative and innovative minds.
Are you our designers for the world of tomorrow?
Tasks & accountabilities as a Risk and Opportunity Manager / ERM Officer HQ:
- Manage Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) activities with the objective that each of the following organizations run successfully its own risk and opportunity management:
- on operational Airbus/ Airbus Group business with a focus on Airbus -commercial aircraft- activities in Hamburg but also covering northern Europe, including subsidiaries, centered around Hamburg
- on Airbus Group headquarters functions (HR, SMO, EGP, IS/IM/ICT, CTO/IW, E&C, Company Security, Corporate Secretary, Communications, Legal and Finance), initiate and participate to Risk Reviews to critically assess progress.
- at Subsidiaries (e.g. PAG, PFW, EFW) and other business (e.g. Airbus Inc. (US))
- Plan, initiate, review and follow-up of Risk and Opportunity and Internal Control management activities in close cooperation with the respective management. Act as interface to Corporate Audit.
- Ensure that ERM compliance and legal requirements are fulfilled.
- Consult management in Functions and Subsidiaries concerning the effective and successful application of best practice Risk and Opportunity Management and Internal Control, including use of IT tools.
- Provide a systematic independent view and transparency on the risk and opportunity situation
Required skills/education as a Risk and Opportunity Manager / ERM Officer HQ:
- Master / Diploma degree of engineer or mechanical engineering
- Experience in engineering, finance and project management for min. 3 years
- Business experience both in OPERATIONAL and FINANCIAL (controlling)
- Experience in aerospace programs and in managing multiple stakeholders with indirect authority required
- Knowledge about the Airbus Group Divisions organization, processes, programs and business environmental context
- Detailed knowledge of MS-Office and SAP
- IT Tools (SAP, UP, OPX2 or similar)
- Database basics (concepts, SQL, report creation and use)
- English: advanced (written and spoken).
- French/German/Spanish: desirable.