To manage Zodiac and Aircraft OEM new product development programs in line with the BU strategy to support growth. To secure adherence to the timeline, budget and quality of these projects, meeting the project targets and provide customer satisfaction.
– Program responsible in line with the Product Development Program Management objectives.
– Represents the BU on product development programs towards OEMs and other BUs, focal point for OEMs on project level
– Responsible for executing development programs from customer request to program closure, creating budget, allocating capacity, facilitating on-time, on-budget and on quality delivery through crossfunctional team leading
– Responsible for the PM deliverables within the program, e.g. Project Brief, Business Case, Scope, Budget, Project, Plan, Schedule, Risk, Status Report
– Management of program scope changes and risks with respect to time, cost and quality
– Organize program communication and chair the project meetings, both internally and externally with the customer and partners
– Head of Product Development Programs (Targets setting, personal performance, project approval, transparent and timely information to PM, decisions on issues, changes
– PMO (Project & process alignment, priorities setting)
– Sales Engineering (Technical Scope of work)
– Engineering (Resource availability, requirement compliance, ontime deliverables, cost allocation
– Operations (Resource availability, on-time deliverables, coast allocation
– Quality (Defined process, product quality conformance, quality plan
– Program Administration (Program standardization, status reporting, performance
– Industrial Partners
– Other Zodiac BUs
For this vacancy the development program office is specifically searching for a PM to manage a program (or portfolio) of R&T projects moving into new product developments.
For this position it is required to work in an R&T environment and drive these project with the right positive spirit towards a successful completion (within budget, time and quality).
As our R&T activities are mainly performed by the R&T team in the Netherlands, Alkmaar, we expect the PM to either be located in the Netherlands or at least be frequently present in Alkmaar. For this reason this vacancy is requested to be opened both in Plzen as in Alkmaar.
If you are interested in this challenging job, please send your motivation letter & CV to before 8 March 2016.
– Minimum Bacherlor Degree in preferably Technical discipline, or a demonstrated equal working and thinking level
– Minimum 3 year relevant experience (prefarably in Aerospace and project management role)
– Technical background, good Project Management skills, knowledge of industrial project management standards
– Proven project management skills
– IT: MS Office, MS Project Good knowlegde of English language, both verbal and in writing
– Entrepreneurial Spirit
– Team Player
– Problem Solving
– Organizational and communication skills, result driven, strong commitment
– Able to work under pressure