ASRC Federal Space and Defense brings a 14-year history of delivering high-performance space systems engineering, integration, satellite operations/fabrication, human spacecraft fabrication and small missile fabrication services to civil and defense agencies. ASRC Federal Space and Defense provides these services throughout all phases of the program life cycle and across the entire space systems architecture, including space and ground assets.
ASRC Federal and its subsidiaries are looking in the coming months for top talent in the following areas:
- Spacecraft Assembly, Test Integration and Production
- Tooling Design, Assembly, & Maintenance
- Flight SW development & test
- Transportation & Handling / Logistics
- Information Technology
- Test Article Fabrication
- Inventory/Production Control
- Material Resource Planning
- Flight Harness fabrication and Test
- Electrical Ground Support Equipment fabrication and Test
- Launch Vehicle fabrication and Test
- AEGIS Ship Integration and Test
- Some of these positions will require remote deployment and travel.
- Unfazed by major, abrupt changes in strategic direction in order to achieve the most successful results.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, autonomous/challenging, and diverse aerospace environment.
- Work with speed, accuracy, and maintain a sense of professional/personal urgency.