the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
This position may be located in Dallas – TX, Fort Lauderdale – FL, Hartford –CT, Tucson – AZ, or Wichita – KS.
In your role, you will:
• Provide support to front line sales force and external customers by providing timely, accurate proposals for BBAS after-market services.
• Work with Product Administrators, Schedulers, and Planners to determine pricing, schedule and standard downtime for work scope.
• Track and coordinate multiple proposals via Pivotal application while adapting to changing priorities.
• Apply special programs, incentives, pricing adjustments and coordinate with internal departments and external vendors for scheduling maintenance on customer aircraft.
• Receive assignment and accept into system or request additional information
• Work directly with Regional Managers (RM) and Product Administrators (PA) to collect necessary information for proposal
• Monitor process steps via Pivotal, and manage process flow to ensure proposals flow through the system at optimal speed
• Review proposal for quality and accuracy prior to release
• Ensure correct pricing, special programs and incentives are applied to proposal as applicable
• Coordinate with planning department to determine downtime on proposal
• Ensure proposal meets criteria of RM request
• Submit completed proposal for review to service center
• Communicate with RM on status updates and late proposals
• Create proposal documents in Pivotal and send to RM
• Make revisions and changes as needed to proposal
As our ideal candidate,
• You have a high school education or equivalent
• You must have 1 year experience working in an aerospace environment
• You have working knowledge of aircraft service and maintenance programs and procedures
• You have the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• You have basic proficiency with MS Office Suite
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You have computer skills necessary to learn and/or operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, project, e-mail, and web-based applications
• You have interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, employees, customers, management and contractors
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
• You have a Bachelor’s or Associates degree in related field
• You have A&P Certificate or FCC License
• You have previous experience in aircraft maintenance planning and scheduling, proposal writing, and/or invoice analysis
• You have previous experience with Pivotal