At Honeywell, we share a passion for marketing, design and creativity and the unwavering belief in its ability to transform lives and the world around us.
This passion drives everything we do and we are looking for a new colleague that is driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are our key regarding competitive advantage.
Pushing the envelope in fuel efficiency, emissions reduction and performance, Honeywell Turbo Technologies, a business unit of Honeywell Aerospace, has long embraced achieving engineering excellence through technology leadership, global engineering footprint and emerging region capabilities.
Over the span of six decades, we have been responsible for numerous industry firsts – from Variable Nozzle Turbine technology to TwoStage Parallel system, from REA to ball bearing.
Now, Honeywell Turbo Technologies is looking for a passionate Senior User Experience Designer to join our fast growing team in our Romanian office in Bucharest!
As our Senior UX Designer you will provide insight, accountability and leadership in core areas within the business.
- Analysis / Design Research Validation – Planning and executing appropriate usability and design validation for the end-to-end experience.
- Gathering and synthesizing appropriate design input, including the desired user impact.
- Developing the vision for the business solution and demonstrate how requirements are to be realized in the user interface through site structure, navigation and page wireframes.
- Collaborating with team members to find the appropriate balance of business value, technical complexity, user adoption or influence, and operational costs.
- Explaining the design’s intent, behavior, and rationale to client executives, end users, developers, and designers.
- Providing discipline-specific design leadership to both your colleagues and clients.
4 or more years of experience in UX Design
Fluency in English
The ability to produce fully elaborated page-level wireframes, interface behavior / design specifications, user profiles, scenarios or activity flows, site maps and/or design patterns.
The ability to create and innovate
Leadership abilities with exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
The ability to produce examples of fully internalizing and translating business needs, user requirements, technology considerations and content strategies.
The ability to facilitate design sessions and use iterative design techniques to synthesize findings and feedback into an informed experience design.
Experience working in a complex B2B environment.
Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in a UX-related area (Human-Computer Interaction);
Experience in the automotive and/or safety experience industry at an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or Tier 1 supplier
Experience in planning and executing assessment strategies to measure solution adoption.
Understanding of how to create a quick prototype using any industry tools in order to facilitate usability testing.
Familiarity with Lean UX and/or Agile software development processes and how UX integrates.