||HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a System Engineer for Test and Simulation Systems to support our customer in Denmark.
System Engineer for Test and Simulation Systems
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Our customer is an independent Danish company recognized in satellite test systems, software, independent software verification and validation activities, on-site engineering support and power electronics. Their software systems have been utilized for on-board, check-out, ground station, simulation and in many other critical space related domains.
You will be part of the project teams for EGSE, where your primary responsibilities will be system design, assembly, integration and testing.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- Several years’ relevant working experience in the field of system engineering;
- Experience in analysing, designing and implementing efficient solutions when presented with a requirement specification;
- Solid hands-on experience with discrete and power electronics, including design, integration and test on a unit and system level;
- System design involving high integration of complex hardware and software;
- Test procedures and setups;
- Experienced IT user (MS-office);
- Experience with and knowledge of the following would be an advantage:
- Design for production;
- EMC and safety considerations;
- Production preparation and control;
- OrCAD Schematic Capture & PSpice;
- Firmware development in VHDL;
- EGSE development and space industry experience;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Copenhagen. We welcome applicants who are available from December 2015 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Corrina Scheepmaker at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job DK-SC-2770 before 14-Oct-15.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!